Do you accept gratuities? Why not?
- I do not.
- Short answer: because I am a medical provider and you don't tip your doctor or your physical therapist either. Don't worry, if what I'm charging isn't worth my time, I'll raise my prices. Let me worry about that. In the mean time, if you feel you got exceptional service and want to reward me, I welcome your return business. And don't be afraid to let others know!
- Long answer: Check out my blog on this topic.
But what if I paid for my massage with a Groupon? I want to tip you.
- Okay, I've had enough people insist on this that, for visits paid for with promotional deals, I will accept gratuities not to exceed the difference between the amount paid and the regular price.
Do you accept insurance?
- I bill auto insurance/PIP, and L&I (worker's comp). If you have an open auto accident injury claim, or worker's injury claim, please let me know before scheduling an appointment so we can be sure we have all the information we need to bill your insurance properly.
- Why not medical insurance? Dealing with medical insurance is a lot of hassle and stress that takes my time and energy away from providing an excellent service, and does not compensate enough to make up for it.
- For more on this, see this blog entry.
Is your listed area code correct?
- Yes, the phone number for Warrior Massage really IS 202-413-6999
- This is my personal cell phone as well as my business phone. Having them both on the same line simplifies management of the business and makes it easier for clients to reach me, and also keeps overhead costs lower so that I can continue to keep my rates affordable. The majority of my clients call from their cell phones, making area codes mostly irrelevant.
What happened to the contact form?
- I got rid of it because when more than one person used the form in a short period of time, gmail would stack their emails together as if they were from the same person. This resulted in some emails being lost and created a risk that someone would receive an email not meant for them. There was no other way to fix the issue.
Do you offer appointment reminders?
- Yes, if you provide an email address when scheduling your appointment, you will receive an automated appointment reminder 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you book an appointment online, you can opt to receive a text message reminder 24 hours prior to your appointment.